At the First Presbyterian Church of Garner, we strive to honor the first and second “greatest commandments.” We express our love for our Creator and Savior by…
- Providing meaningful experiences of worship,
- Expressing our beliefs through Christ-centered ministries,
- Serving as generous stewards of our blessings,
- Sharing our faith, and
- Using our gifts to care for others.
Our love of God leads us to nurture one another, the community, and the world through prayer, visits, mission trips, and personal support. Our congregation is a vital, friendly, mission-focused community of faith that offers ministries and activities for young and old. We are a church for people of all ages and for every stage of faith. We welcome new faces and the challenges of new ideas. We’re delighted that you’re visiting our website. We invite you to join with us for worship and fellowship.
Responding to God’s call, we challenge each other to grow in discipleship while embodying the love & grace of Jesus Christ.
- Inspiring worship in word and music
- Inquiring study for adults, youth and children
- Inclusive hospitality
- Community Outreach & Stewardship
Our vision for ministry is rooted in the New Testament, Ephesians 4:11-13:
- The gifts Jesus Christ gives us are that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers,
- To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until all of us come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God,
- To maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ.